Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Luke's hearing aid

These are photos of Luke wearing his new hearing aid. We are having a heck of a time keeping it on, so if anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them. Luke loves soft books, but as you can see nothing is more interesting than his big brothers.






4 comments:

Life is Great said...

What a doll baby!!

Crystal M. said...

He is so adorable!! I wish I had some advice about the aid, I have a hard time with my daughters aid.
good luck and all I can say is keep trying.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

amy and mighty max said...

cute photos!!!

as for the hearing aides...it is a struggle in the beginning but we kept trying, trying, trying and now he rarely pulls it out. Takes a lot of determination though in the beginning, I remember feeling quite hopeless!

amy and max :)

Catherine L said...

In the photo before Luke's First Tooth, I'd swear I was looking at Reu! Really lovely set of photos. Wishing you the best of luck for surgery on 17th. With love Cx