Thursday, May 22, 2008
Gus is Student of the Month!
Well Gus was very surprised and excited last week when he got the Student of the Month award for May. Now both boys have lovely medals to keep. We also met with their Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. LaRota, and decided that the boys should be in class together again next year. They did really well being together this year. They were always there for each other, but they played with different kids and weren't in the same groups, so they weren't dependent on each other. Being in the same class helps us as a family since it allows Rob and I to attend class events for both of them and to work with them on the same homework. And it also helps Sam and Gus have a little extra security in knowing that their brother isn't far away.


The boys also had their end of the year party and received their Kindergarten certificates. Today is their last day of Kindergarten. I will be happy to have them home again with me for the summer. I feel like I hardly get to see them anymore. But what are we going to do for the next 2 and a half months... I am sure all 3 boys will manage to keep me busy as usual.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Way to go, Gus and Sam! Looks like you two passed kindergarten with flying colors! :-)
All three of your boys are just adorable, Candi!
Leslie & Katie
Congrats to both boys!!! Wow time goes by fast doesn't it?!?! I can not believe my oldest will be in 7th grade soon that means dating and driving is not far behind.
Have a wonderful summer with the boys.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
Congrats to both boys!!! Wow time goes by fast doesn't it?!?! I can not believe my oldest will be in 7th grade soon that means dating and driving is not far behind.
Have a wonderful summer with the boys.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
Post a Comment